Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, commonly known as ADHD, presents problems for children who try to get work done. ADHD includes symptoms of physical hyperactivity, which is the “H” in ADHD. Inattentive ADHD, which was called ADD in the past, presents with no signs of hyperactivity, and individuals tend to be more laid-back with no disruptive […]
Tag: motivate your student with adhd
- Do Fidget Spinners Help Kids Focus in Class?
- How Do School Guidance Counselors Help Students Academically?
- Why is Doing Homework Important? Ask Emily
- A Grade Ahead’s Employee Spotlight Series: Meet our Enrichment at Home and Headquarter Manager, Nichole Armstrong!
- How Reading Out Loud Works in Elementary School