I’ll be the first to admit that I am not a fan of April Fools’ Day. I tend to keep a policy on that day every year that I don’t prank anyone, in hopes that no one pranks me either. Don’t get me wrong: I think I have a good sense of humor, and I […]
Tag: Best April Fools Pranks for Kids
- Do Fidget Spinners Help Kids Focus in Class?
- How Do School Guidance Counselors Help Students Academically?
- Why is Doing Homework Important? Ask Emily
- A Grade Ahead’s Employee Spotlight Series: Meet our Enrichment at Home and Headquarter Manager, Nichole Armstrong!
- How Reading Out Loud Works in Elementary School