While private tutoring does offer some aid to students, there are significant skills small classroom sizes offer students that private tutoring does not. Here are a few examples of the benefits of small classroom sizes: Confidence to Ask Questions: Small class sizes like those offered in after-school enrichment programs are less intimidating. It can be […]
Tag: benefits of small class sizes
- Do Fidget Spinners Help Kids Focus in Class?
- How Do School Guidance Counselors Help Students Academically?
- Why is Doing Homework Important? Ask Emily
- A Grade Ahead’s Employee Spotlight Series: Meet our Enrichment at Home and Headquarter Manager, Nichole Armstrong!
- How Reading Out Loud Works in Elementary School